I Will Create You An Animated Sales Or Explainer Video

I Will Create You An Animated Sales Or Explainer Video


create you an animated sales or explainer video


Compare Packages


Package
$250
PremiumPREMIUM
$175
StandardSTANDARD
$140
BasicBASIC
2D or Whiteboard animation with music, voice over recording & sync + Lip Sync + COMMERCIAL RIGHTS2D or Whiteboard animation with music, voice over recording & sync + Lip Sync + COMMERCIAL RIGHTS2D or Whiteboard animation with music, voice over recording & sync + Lip Sync + COMMERCIAL RIGHTS
Voice Over Recording
Background Music
Background Imagery
Running Time (Seconds)603020
RevisionsUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Delivery Time

(+$60)

(+$60)

(+$60)
Number of words

HUNDREDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS

ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE!!!
This is what you will get in my packages:
  • Full 1080P HD Quality
  • Add your logo
  • Professional Voice Over US Accent male/female (Other languages and accents also available, Just Inbox me before ordering)
  • Unlimited revisions (changes in the voice over has an additional charge)
  • Royalty Free Background Music
  • MP4 format
  • Sound effects
  • Scriptwriting
  • Unlimited Revision
Extras Available:
  • Additional Words
  • Extra fast delivery
  • Transfer Vyond Commercial Rights
If you have other requirements just contact me and I will reply soon.
Your satisfaction is important to me!
ORDER NOW!
Video can be ready in less time
WORDS CANNOT BE ADDED AFTER THE SCRIPT IS SUBMITTED, Changes in voice-over have additional cost. Please double check your script for errors, word count and make sure it is finalized
Do not worry thinking about the scenes, I am very creative and I will make a video according to the script you send, your total satisfaction is my main objective
I Will Create You An Animated Sales Or Explainer Video I Will Create You An Animated Sales Or Explainer Video Reviewed by mudassar on May 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.