I Will Create A Whiteboard Video Animation

 I Will Create A Whiteboard Video Animation

create a whiteboard video animation

For more than ten years I've been working as a public speaker, actor, voiceover talent, animator, artist, and all around "creative guy" for many different people. I've completed more than 8,000 gigs here on Fiverr, been chosen as a SUPER SELLER, and I'm always excited for the next project!

Compare Packages

Package
$750
Premium61-90 SEC VIDEO
$550
Standard31-60 SEC VIDEO
$350
Basic0-30 SEC VIDEO
Everything is included! Script, voiceover, HD video, and 3 rounds of edits!Everything is included! Script, voiceover, HD video, and 3 rounds of edits!Everything is included! Script, voiceover, HD video, and 2 rounds of edits!
Voice Over Recording
Scriptwriting
Background Music
Running Time (Seconds)906030
Words Included22515075
Revisions332
Delivery Time

(+$200)

(+$150)

(+$100)



About This Gig


FREE 15 min Skype consultations with all orders!I can do videos of any length! Just message me for any video over 90 seconds long and I'll create a custom offer to make ordering easy!

WHY BUY FROM ME?

  • I am the ONLY explainer video seller that will handle all elements of your video creation. I personally handle script writing, voiceover, animations, and editing. This ensures quality and makes edits easy :) 

  • I am the ONLY whiteboard animator who has been chosen as a SUPER SELLER! The best product & service in one place!

  • I work FULL TIME here on Fiverr and I'm US based. That means better service & communication!
  • I have a LONG reputation of delivering quality work ON TIME and keeping my word

  • EDITS INCLUDED ensuring your satisfaction. Covers visual adjustments. Scripts are considered final when submitted or approved.

I offer serveral different styles of animation. See all my gigs at www.fiverr.com/djyoung
I Will Create A Whiteboard Video Animation  I Will Create A Whiteboard Video Animation Reviewed by mudassar on May 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.